Saturday, September 27, 2008

have you seen hole in the wall yet? sat night tv has reached new new lows, it is a show that really should be done without celebs. it is fun for little kids but i can feel a bit of my life eeking away. Especially on a day where i met metronomy and saw stringer bell.
This show reminds me of a cold day in feb when i sat in a hotel bedroom watching clips of the japanese version on youtube. I have a couple of regrets from that day but learning about the show wasnt one of them.

Oh and i getting tatted up on friday but still not sure what i want. i know i want a heart but my bro is thinking that a real one would be good.

tidbits- paul newman died, the man was a legend. the sing, the hustler and butch cassidy are some of my fav films of all time. I just finished reading the book Hombre based on the 1967 film and was devoting some of my time trying to update it for a modern screenplay. My mother and i watched the hustler earlier this summer and she fell asleep but for some reason that film will always stick with me and serve as a reminder that chasing professional success will not interfere with my personal life. i cant help it but to say that i love love. Anyways here is a clip from Butch Cassidy and the Sundance kid.

No comments: