Monday, January 19, 2009

The New Guy

Hey there, My name is Sean and I guess you could say I'm the new kid on the block. Inie asked me to become a writer and contribute towards Stakes Is High and to be honest with you, I was only too happy to accept.

Hailing from Eastbourne on the South East coast, I currently work for a local streetwear store and maintain a keen interest in the current fashion industry whilst running my own blog.

I'm mainly going to focusing on the fashion side of things, with the occasion random post throw in here and there. Once a fortnight I will write up a post highlighting the latest trends, what to look out for and a list of some key pieces released in the last two weeks with a selection of must have products via my personal recommendations.

Keep 'em peeled and keep it locked on Stakes Is High.

No comments: