Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Show Me Love

Ironic loves are something that I will always look back on whilst shaking my head. At the time it was fun. The Ying Yang Twins are nothing but puerile fun. Fun that rots your brain, a bit like Chris Moyles. They are literally the angel delight of music. As in they have no nutritional value and as soon as anyone develops any sort of taste you don’t have any more.

In this classic cribs episode they show off their Atlanta home. You can’t understand half of what they say, luckily someone translated it for us all to get their intricate nuances and slick turns of phrase.


P.s I was played laser tag against a bunch of 8 year olds at a friend’s little brother’s birthday party. I made sure that they all called me D-Roc and addressed me by saying “AAAAHHHHNNNG”. I won by the way.

No comments: